In the article ,We are going to understand about the .Net 5 MVC Razor CRUD operations using the entity framework core code first example.We will see step by step instructions about CRUD operations in.net 5 core MVC Razor.In this demonstration, I will use the Code First Approach so no need to create table from sql server.For the purpose of demonstration, I am going to develop a sample crud application for EmployeeInfo with basic operations.
In this artical we are going to introducing .NET 5 Features and release date.The microsoft announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3. will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.The microsoft says that 'There will be just one .NET going forward,and we will be able to use it to target Windows,macOS,iOS, Linux,Android,watchOS,WebAssembly and tvOS.
In te previou article We had discussed about WAP API in .net core click here to see
and also discussed CRUD using Anagular with .net core click here to see
Now we are going to CRUD application in .net core with MVC Razor.
lets create new project step by step
Create New Application in visual studio 2019
- Open your visual studio 2019 or grater then 2019
- Click on Create a New Project
- Select ASP.NET Core Web Application and then Next
- Provide a Project name and confirm or change the Location. Select Create
- Select the latest version of ASP.NET Core in the drop-down (.NET Core 5.0)and then select Web Application
- Under Authentication, select Change and set the authentication to Individual User Accounts and then Select OK