In this article I will discuss about how to upload files through jQuery AJAX in ASP.NET Core MVC Razor page.File uploading is the very common feature any web application.this blog, we are going to learn files upload using ajax without IFormFile interface in .NET 5.If you want to upload files using IFromFile interfece in .NET 5 Click here.
Create new project in .NET 5 follow by given step.
Create New Application in visual studio 2019
- Open your visual studio 2019 or less then 2019 as you wish
- Click on Create a New Project
- Select ASP.NET Core Web Application and then Next
- Provide a Project name and confirm or change the Location. Select Create
- Select the latest version of .NET Core in the drop-down (.NET Core 5.0) and then select Web Application
- Under Authentication, select Change and set the authentication to Individual User Accounts and then Select OK
In this article, I have described about how to upload a file using Jquery Ajax in .NET 5 Core with an example and sample code.