Crimson College of Technology
Crimson College of Technology
Crimson College of Technology (CCT) has been established in 2000 AD by a group of dedicated academicians from different educational backgrounds like IT, management, professionals from health-sciences and engineers. The college is currently running BBA, BCA, BCIS , Bachelor in Pharmacy (B.PHARM) and B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (BMLT) programs affiliated to Pokhara University (PU). Moreover, the college has successfully been running Crimson Hospital with 50 beds cum 24 hours emergency service for the prompt treatment of the patients since 2012.
CCT is distinguished as an ‘A GRADE COLLEGE IN EMPLOYMENT’ in the region and has been marked as one of the best Management, IT and Health Science colleges in the country. College has been awarded a certificate of Best B-School from the Western Development Region of Nepal and has been ranked in 7th position throughout the country.
Undoubtedly, CCT is committed to embracing an inclusive quality assurance culture and has developed a number of policies and procedures to ensure that our courses and services are of the highest quality to face and overcome the challenges of New Nepal and of the world. Its best location beyond the hassle and bustle of the city, CCT has left no stone unturned to import quality education keeping the motto of “Education for Better Life”.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Computer Information System (BCIS)
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (B.PHARMACY)
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc.MLT)
- Seminar Hall: CCT has highly impressive seminar hall where the aspiring managers and IT experts can interact with industry experts, IT experts and thought leaders in seminars, conferences, workshops etc. Group discussions, debates, mock interviews and many other programs are regular features, contributing to the personality development of the students.
- Library & Information Center: A well-stocked library aids the students in amassing knowledge. The library with a wide range of textbooks, reference books, etc is a heaven for an avid reader. The library subscribes to a number of local, national and foreign newspapers, magazines and journals to provide section enables the students to access e-books, e-journals, etc. Well trained librarian and support staff give ready assistance to students.
- Sports & Games: Sports & games are essential part of recreational activities which faster mental and physical well being of humans. Keeping this thing in mind, there are regular sport activities all around the year i.e basketball, football, cricket, badminton, volleyball and so on.
- Cafeteria: We believe our students must eat hygienic foods so there are no any compromises with health of our students. We regularly check quality and maintain standards of foods we provide.
- Transportation: The college has two buses which pick up and drop students from different locations of Rupandehi district.
- Computer Lab: The college has a well-equipped computer lab with latest personal computers. The students can use the computer under guidance of lab assistant and concerned teachers according to the schedule. 24 hours computer internet facilities will be provided to all students.
- Pharmacy Lab: In this lab, students learn about sterile compounding and drug distribution systems. The lab is equipped with a sterilizer, liquid and solid dose units, an ointment mill and more. It also acts as a computer lab, allowing students to practice and perfect their skills using real-world pharmacy software.