Everest Engineering College (EEC) established in 2001 A.D, is one of the reputed and leading engineering colleges in Nepal under the affiliation of Pokhara University. The college is run by a group of enthusiastic young experienced academicians who are involved in administration, classroom teaching, research activities in different engineering fields and above all in the total management of the college. We have been providing quality education to the students and producing academically sound high skilled human resources for the society and for the nation with high human values and professional integrity. At EEC, we understand education as transfer of knowledge through research, innovation and availability of the working opportunities to the prospective engineers. Our team is dedicated to create excellent teaching-learning environment with extensive counseling, interactions and project works. Our graduates have proved themselves competent and competitive both in academic higher education and in professional career nationally and globally.
Vision, Mission and Objectives
To be established as a national resourceful center of excellence for technical education through research and innovation in the fields of engineering.Mission
- To develop globally competent human resources through career focused quality technical education.
- To provide progressive and accessible education opportunities within the institution.
- To prepare our graduates socially responsible with patriotic feeling.
- To prepare skilled and trained human resources to give contribution in nation building for much awaited prosperity of the nation.
- To provide quality education on the basis of guidelines, norms and standards specified by Pokhara University.
- To establish itself as a center of academic excellence in learning making the students familiar with technological fields and various researches in engineering.
- To provide exposure to the students in the latest technological innovation.