Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd
2nd Floor Annapurna Arcade II, Durbarmarg,Kathmandu Nepall
Mahalaxmi Bikas Bank Ltd. has been recognized amongst the top and fastest growing development bank because the bank believes in delivering a responsible business for individual, society and nation. The bank’s Head Office is located in Durbarmarg, Kathmandu, Nepal. Being the first development bank to achieve the capital obligation which was raised by Nepal Rastra Bank with the paid up capital of Rs. 2.84 billion, the bank has become one of the largest development banks of Nepal in terms of balance-sheet size, customer base and branch network. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through varieties of delivery channels through its 102 branches by the team of highly motivated and dynamic professionals. The bank always moves forward on implementing prolong business practices through consistent growth to all its stakeholders for sustainability and profitability with the long term mission of Innovation, Improvement, Corporate Governance, and Culture.
VISION, MISSION & OBJECTIVES
To become “The Most Trusted Bank” to the customers, to the employees, to the stockholders and to the regulators through the process of continuous innovation and improvement, strong corporate governance and professional work culture.
Our Mission is to offer safety of deposits & render best services to the customers, build the best place to work with, provide best & perpetual returns to the stockholders with the strict compliance to the regulations.
The Mission will be accomplished by creating four pillars:
Innovation, Improvement, Corporate Governance & Culture.
- Provide excellence in customer service by proactive approach.
- Sell financial products that are competitively priced.
- Continue business in an ethical, transparent and responsible manner, becoming the role model of corporate governance.
- Deliver strong financial and operational efficiency by implementing cutting edge technology.
- Continuously improve the asset quality to obtain sustainable returns.
- Apply cost effective approach to reduce operational expenses.
- Adopt professional approach in effectively managing financial as well as non-financial risks.
- Build a Centre for career growth to performing employees.
- Maximize profitability by working under the guideline of regulators and internal policies/ guideline.