Thames International College is a premier academic institution offering variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. Located in the heart of the city precinct Baneshwor, a cultural melting pot of communities from all over the country, the College caters to the students from all corners of Nepal. The College comprises of two schools: School of Business and Technology and School of Social Sciences and Center for Continuing Education
School of Business
and Technology currently offers Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Information Management (BIM), Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) and Bachelor in Business Management (BBM) while the School of Social Sciences offers Bachelor in Social Work (BSW), Bachelor in Rural Development (BRD), Bachelor in Sociology (BSO) and Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJM). The Center for Continuing Education offers Bachelor in Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor in Political Science (BPS) and Master in Business Studies (MBS).
Setting us apart from prevalent education models in Nepal, Thames takes a bespoke approach to students’ learning. Experienced academicians and student centric environment at Thames, not only enable students to make independent choices but also instill values of leadership to face real world challenges. Thames offers small classroom setting to enhance interactive learning.
Our vision is to become a premier academic institution which will transform the educational approach and raise the benchmark of the education system in Nepal.
Thames International College ensures world class education that transforms students into independent, cooperative, competent and socially responsible citizens who value education as a lifelong process.
- Promote independent learning that would foster in our students a lifelong desire to learn.
- Prepare students to become socially responsible citizens for meaningful contribution to the society.
- Cultivate in our students a critical cast of mind, a respect for diversity, and understanding of their own and others' values.
- Transform our students into internationally competitive workforce.
- Promote a culture of tolerance, appreciation and cooperation.
- Create a student centered environment.
- Encourage creativity in our faculty and students.
- Promote international perspectives in the course curriculum.